Wednesday 11 February 2015

Weddings @HQ


Last year we had a really busy year of weddings, with some of the most beautiful locations being just round the corner from us at HQ we got to work in some stunning places and also with some of the lovliest brides. It's always an honor to work with ladies on such an important day in their lives and we were even more grateful to get such positive feedback from those we worked with. Here's some great feedback we received from bride Shelley when working with Freelance makeup artist Nina and hairdresser at HQ Sophia. 
 


''I recently got married at East Quay, Whitstable and met the fabulous Nina and Sophia from Headquarters Tankerton when we attended a wedding fayre back in January.

I am not a huge make-up wearer and tend to turn my head upside down and blow dry it most days, rather than style it… So I was a little apprehensive about having ‘the works’ for my wedding day. Lots of friends said I should do it and that I’d feel special and pampered but I still had visions of heavy eye make-up and crazy hair styles and just not looking like myself.


So, feeling a little unsure I emailed HQ Tankerton and they got back to me straight away and encouraged me to come in for a trial with some examples of the styles I liked.

The trial was such fun, Nina and Sophia are so natural and friendly and they completely reassured me about letting them loose on my face and hair (a glass of two of fizz helped too!). They completely got the style and vibe I was after and I came away happy and excited about the big day.


I had a manicure and pedicure the day before the wedding and Nina and Sophia also did my bridesmaids hair and make-up, which made the morning of the wedding great fun and full of excited anticipation.     


I will be recommending HQ Tankerton for bridal hair and make-up as well as their more general services. They are professional, friendly and hugely talented in their field.''



No comments:

Post a Comment